Re: window-line and window-column

From: Neon Absentius
Subject: Re: window-line and window-column
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 02:29:17 +0000

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 05:20:47PM -0700, rgb wrote:

> But
> 1) I need the values programatically which neither supplies.
> 2) Niether actually displays the values I'm looking for either.
>    They simply display (current-column) and (line-number-at-pos)
>    which are of little use to this situation.

Well I missed the word "window" which is inexcusable since it appears
both before "line" and before "column".  However you didn't mention
that you needed these values programmatically, although if I had red
more carefully I would probably have figured it out.  Anyway, sorry
for the noise.

--
 There is no national science just as there is no national
multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.