Re: hide the minibuffer

From: Friedrich Laher
Subject: Re: hide the minibuffer
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 06:48:49 +0200

you may make a frame without minibuffer and make invisible the mainframe
( the frame containing the minibuffer will pop up everey time the m.b. ist needed
)

Luis O. Silva wrote:

Dear Emacs community,

How can I hide the minibuffer when it is not used and in such
a way that if it gets active it will automatically appears?

I've seek in the manual and the web with no avail.

Knowing the numerous army of pixel-hungry people it is strange
that the answer to this question is not easily available.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.
luis