Re: Annotation mode

From: PT
Subject: Re: Annotation mode
Date: 17 Oct 2005 23:32:13 -0700

> A good feature would be to have an annotate-storage-file per directory.

One of my original goals was to a provide a way to browse the existing
annotations without having to visit the individual annotated files.
That's why I've choosen the single-file storage mechanism, since the
user can easily browse or search the existing annotations there.

A per directory storage wouldn't have this advantage.