I found your email at http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html

From: antispam
Subject: I found your email at http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:51:58 +0100

Hello Mister/Madame,

I run a website wich helps people fight spam:
Spammers collect e-mail addresses from websites and mass-mail the found e-
mail addresses.
I tell people where their email adress shown on the web, and tell them about
it.
If my mail irritates you and you think this is spam too, you should first check
my website, and maybe contact me if your still not sure.

I found your e-mail at this website:
    http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html
    http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/
If you wonder why you get loads of spam every day, this is why.
I managed to find your e-mail address on this site, spammers would certainly
find it too.

If you want to receive less spam, please check my website and help fight spam !
www.antispam.m2h.nl

If you got tips to improve my service you can always mail me , if you are angry
about me mailing you this message you can also tell me and I'll do something
about it.
Interested in helping preventing spam and joining me ? Since we just started we
can use all help we can get !

Dear regards,
Mike

-I run a 100% free service to fight spam, because I hate spam.
-I am not related to any spammer in any way. I do not use your e-mail
address for anything else beside this mail and I will not spread your e-mail
address.