How can I kill these buffers automatically (Woman-log Completions)

From: Angelina Carlton
Subject: How can I kill these buffers automatically (Woman-log Completions)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:23:43 -0400

Hi for some people having lots of buffers like woman, info, help and
completions isn't a big problem but I would like to be rid of them once
Ive used them.

First *WoMan-Log*, in my .emacs:

,----
| (autoload 'woman "woman"
|       "Decode and browse a Unix man page." t)
|       (setq woman-show-log nil)
|       (setq woman-cache-filename "~/.emacs.d/wmcache.el")
|       (global-set-key [(f1)] 'woman)
`----
This tells emacs NOT to display the WoMan-log buffer, yet it does
display it and I do not know how to fix this.

Next one is the *Completions* buffer, I would like to nuke this buffer
as soon as Ive made a completion. I don't see the point of having it
sitting around but do not know how make it go away.

Also the *Help* buffer:

,----
| (setq remove-help-window t)
`----

This has seemingly no effect whatsover.

Version: GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll
bars) of 2005-10-02 on trouble, modified by Debian

any tips for doing this would be appreciated!

--
-----Angelina Carlton-----
orchid on irc.freenode.net