Re: weird invisbile symbols added in latex

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: weird invisbile symbols added in latex
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:37:20 +0200

Am 27.10.2005 um 15:15 schrieb Jim Zhang:

 Say I am inputting "M-x kill" then realized I don't want to do it.
 Can I quit whatever going on in the minibuffer?

No. You can stop things going on in mini-buffer with C-g. Sometimes it needs many when you're in kind of an endless loop.

You should better give some more information about this 'compilation mode' that you were using. When a compilation happens and some *compilation* buffer gets created you should be able to invoke M-x describe-mode <RET> and from this then appearing *Help* buffer you should be able to find some specific key bindings for this mode. For example how to kill the compilation going on ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Computers are good at following instructions,
but not at reading your mind."
D. E. Knuth, The TeXbook, Addison-Wesley 1984, 1986, 1996, p. 9