Re: How can I kill these buffers automatically (Woman-log Completions)

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: How can I kill these buffers automatically (Woman-log Completions)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:48:16 +0800

Slawomir Nowaczyk <slawomir.nowaczyk.847@student.lu.se> writes:

> On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:23:43 -0400
> Angelina Carlton <brat@magma.ca> wrote:
>
> #> Hi for some people having lots of buffers like woman, info, help and
> #> completions isn't a big problem but I would like to be rid of them
> once
> #> Ive used them.
>
> I guess tempbuf-mode may be of interest for you:
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/TempbufMode

Also, try midnight-mode, part of GNU Emacs.

(require 'midnight)

>From the info - Emacs - Kill Buffer,

   You can also have this buffer purging done for you, every day at
midnight, by enabling Midnight mode.  Midnight mode operates each day at
midnight; at that time, it runs `clean-buffer-list', or whichever
functions you have placed in the normal hook `midnight-hook' (*note
Hooks::).

--
William