mail attachments

From: Daniel Ricardo Hernandez Hernandez
Subject: mail attachments
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:48:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

hello, I'm studying the emacs MUA system (rmail and mail mode) in a unix
machime. Now I have two problems with the attachments files in a mail:

1. I proved sending mails with attachments between the emacs, mutt and
gmail. When i send a mail with the emacs mail mode, using the comand
C-c C-i file <RET>
the attached file (a png image) is not showed like a image in gmail.

2. If I send an attached image from gmail to my unix acount I dont't know
how to save or view it with rmail.

Thanks
Daniel H.