INQUIRY

From: yung pack
Subject: INQUIRY
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:40:40 +0000

Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Yung pack,we are a group of business men who
deal on import andexport raw materials into canada,america and
europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us
establish a medium of getting to ourcostumers in the
canada,america and
europe as well as making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we
willbe very glad. Please contact us for more information.Subject to
your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity tonegotiate your
mode of which wewill pay for yourservices as our representative in
canada,america and europe.
Regards.
Mr.YUNG PACK