Re: outline-minor-mode-prefix doen't work?

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: outline-minor-mode-prefix doen't work?
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 00:17:01 +0800

David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:

[...]

> I repeat Stefan's question:

> You don't need to load outline real fast for the setting of
> outline-minor-mode-prefix to have an effect.

The point is that setting of outline-minor-mode-prefix should be done
before loading outline.el, or more exactly, defining the keymap. Do we
agree on this? If yes, adding (require 'outline) afterwards is just
explicitly to guarantee this.

Generally, we would require things at first, and settings follow
later. Prefix setting is kind of uncommon.

> It is sufficient that it will be loaded at some point of time.

This sufficiency depends on using some features like autoload,
eval-after-load, in outline.el ?

--
William

((email . "william.xwl@gmail.com")