Horizontal lines between function headers

From: Dmitri Minaev
Subject: Horizontal lines between function headers
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:51:05 +0400

After switching to a new version of Emacs (bundled in Debian Sarge), the
first thing I noticed was that in some modes (e.g., Lisp and C++) a
solid horizontal line appears before some function definitions. It does
not precede _all_ definitions, so my first impression was that it was a
bug in the screen redrawing. The usefulness of this feature, however,
has convinced me that it was, probably, a feature :). If only it worked
with all functions!

I tried grepping through the .el files, but failed. Where is this
feature defined?

Thanks.

--
Dmitri Minaev

Information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed or otherwise
directed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
Company.
presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any
virus transmitted by this email.
All SGS services are rendered in accordance with the applicable SGS conditions
of service available on request and accessible at
http://www.sgs.com/terms_and_conditions.htm