Re: emacs under term mode,how to scroll back once a screen

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: emacs under term mode,how to scroll back once a screen
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:52:00 +0100

Am 19.11.2005 um 06:42 schrieb wanglichunpost@gmail.com:

emacs 21.4.1
I use the M-x term

What about M-v? (Or Esc-v.) It scrolls back in all other buffers I met.

C-h b shows you the key bindings. Probably you can find there what I can't tell yoe.

--
Greetings

  Pete

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
                                                          -- Rich Cook