Re: sedentary Pharramacy

From: Balfour Maxim
Subject: Re: sedentary Pharramacy
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:14:13 -0500

Hello,
We acknowledge you for being our customer. Thus, we put wise you of information and renovates between whiles.

On the strength of jottings we have, it is obvious that you may demand an extra copy.

We beg your pardon and would like to propose you again a set of the most popular medicines online at reduced prices, fast delivery and toll-free customer support.
If you wish to order drugs you are in need or to run over the edition, please go to:

http://www.lampholdea.shosat.com

P V V X C A L r I A a I m e o A L n A b v z G I a L i i a R U x I e t c A M
S n ra

 $3.33  $1.21
 $3.75

Best Regards, Balfour Maxim Customer Service