Re: please giving focus on the this build error message!

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: please giving focus on the this build error message!
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:43:25 -0500

    i built the emacs of CVS on winxp with nmake.

I don't use Windows (it is non-free and therefore immoral), so I can't
help debug this.  (I expect that those who try to support Emacs on
Windows will try to debug this.)  But I do ave one point to make.

In hacker terminology, calling something a "win" is a form of praise.
If you wish to praise Microsoft Windows, you're free to do so; but if you
don't, then you might want to think twice about using the term "win95".