Re: w3m error in emacs

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: w3m error in emacs
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:41:22 -0700

Pedro Sa da Costa wrote:
Anybody has configured a browser in emacs?

I tried to install w3m in emacs, and installed sucessfully.
I put im my .emacs the following lines:
(require 'w3m-load)
(require 'mime-w3m)

When i start emacs it shows me the error:
cannot open file mime-parse.

Are you using SEMI?  According to
emacs-w3m-1.4.4/README, you don't need mime-w3m
othewise:

| 4.2. mime-w3m.el
|
|      In order to handle text/html part with emacs-w3m under SEMI MUAs
|      such as T-gnus and Wanderlust, you have to put the following line
|      in your ~/.emacs file:
|
|          (require 'mime-w3m)

Anyone can show me the respective section of your .emacs, to see how you setup w3m?

(require 'w3m-load)