PCVS tagging

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: PCVS tagging
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:58:44 -0500

I'd like to set a CVS tag for all files in my project.  I see the 't'
command; the problem is,
it only wants to operate on marked files, and I can only mark a file
if it is displayed,
_and_ M-x cvs-examine only displays files that 'cvs -n -q up' would
print, i.e. not up to date,
unmodified files.

So, how can I tell PCVS to display _all_ files including up to date,
unmodified files?  Or else, how can I tell it to mark all files, even
those not displayed?
Or else, how can I tell it to tag all files?

--
"Political systems do not deal easily
with long term threats,