Re: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:35:51 +0100

sbrown@raytheon.com wrote:

I am running GNU emacs v.21.3.1 on my Windows XP system.   Everything
works as it should - except printing.  I am attempting to use a Xerox
Workcenter Pro 238 on a Microsoft Network.  I have spent hours on the
web looking at all the advice on how to get printing to work.  Nothing
seems to help.  Is there a concise statement of how to make this work
somewhere?  Sure am getting tired of copying out of emacs and pasting
into Notepad just to be able to print.

Thanks,
Steve
See http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PrintWithWebBrowser

What should I have put on this page to make it easier to find it?