Editing LaTeX with GNU Emacs: mode-line problems.

From: Bucky Goldberg
Subject: Editing LaTeX with GNU Emacs: mode-line problems.
Date: 17 Dec 2005 12:02:08 -0800

Hi all,

While I wait for a response from the TeX newsgroup..maybe someone here
will be able to help.

I'm using GNU Emacs 21.3 with auctex and imenu+.

which-func-mode is turned on and correctly puts function names in the
mode-line when I'm editing C or C++ files, but does not put the section
name in there when I'm editing LaTeX files, though the section menu
does pop-up when I right click in the buffer. Any ideas why I'm not
seeing this stuff?

Thanks!