imenu in a shell buffer?

From: gamename
Subject: imenu in a shell buffer?
Date: 19 Dec 2005 14:06:16 -0800

Hi
Can an imenu expression list be defined for a shell buffer?

I running a looong series of tests that all begin with "msg: starting
test xxx" and end with "msg: ending test xxx", etc.. Naturally, its
easy to get lost and lose track of exactly which test I'm looking at.

I was thinking I could define an imenu expression and then easily jump
from one to another without too much trouble.  Is that possible?

TIA,
-T