Re: get only file names in dired

From: martin
Subject: Re: get only file names in dired
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:06:11 +0100

"js" == joerg schuster <joerg.schuster@gmail.com> writes:
 js> Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.help
 js> Date: 19 Dec 2005 04:41:16 -0800
 js> Organization: http://groups.google.com
 js>
 js> Hello,
 js>
 js> is there a way to make Emacs display only the files (and directories)
 js> of a directory in dired? In other words: Can I make Emacs leave away
 js> all the other information it gets from ls? (Like owner, last-modified,
 js> rights, and so on.) I managaged to use a customazation buffer for
 js> talking Emacs into leaving away some of the informations. But I could
 js> not get rid of all of the informations.
 js>
 js> Jörg
 js>
 js>