Refreshing Firefox window from within Emacs?

From: batkins57
Subject: Refreshing Firefox window from within Emacs?
Date: 31 Dec 2005 11:54:32 -0800

A lot of times I end up writing code in an Emacs window and switching
to a Firefox window to refresh it and see what happened and then
switching back.  It would be nice if i could keep my Emacs window in
front of Firefox and use some keychord to refresh the page in Firefox
without Emacs losing focus and without having to actually switch to the
other window.

Is there any way to do this kind of thing (on X11)?  Firefox provides
the -remote command-line option
(http://www.mozilla.org/unix/remote.html), which would be perfect
except that it doesn't seem to include a way to refresh the current
page.

Thanks,
Bill