translation software (was: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs)

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: translation software (was: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:05:43 +0100

[ http://EMacro.sf.net/ ]
>> Your site in German is quite funny
>
> Perhaps I should leave everything in English, but I am trying to
> accomodate the rest of the world.

Please leave it in English until you find a human translator.  The
current "German" version just nonsense.  The "German" text doesn't
contain a single intelligible sentence.  Additional `C-x = cut'
becomes `C-x = Schnitt', etc.  User who have set their language
preferences to "German, English" will get the nonsense instead of the
English version.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,