Re: Simple lisp question - printing out file name

From: exits funnel
Subject: Re: Simple lisp question - printing out file name
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:44:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Pascal,

This looks like exactly what I want except that it
doens't work :)  Is time-stamp-string availaible only
in cvs emacs?  I should have mentioned that I'm
running the precompiled emacs 21.3.1 on a windows box.
 Apropos doesn't show any hits for time-stamp-string.
If the case is that your suggested code is only good
for cvs emacs, do you know of any older functions
which are roughly equivalent?  Thanks.

-exits