Re: EmacsW32

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: EmacsW32
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:45:26 +0100

Eli Segal wrote:
I just downloaded EmacsW32
and I have two questions:
1. where can I read of the changes from 21.3 to 22 ?
Emacs 22 is not released. You have to go to the CVS repository for the sources beeing developed now. If you go to the home page for Emacs you can find a link there to the repository. Please read the file README there for more information.

2. when I enter some customization screen and I press "Finish"
the buffer still remains and doesn't deletes it self .. is this normal behaviour ?
Strange, this normally should not happen. Can you tell me exactly which file you have downloaded and what you did in customization buffer?