Re: EmacsW32

From: Eli Segal
Subject: Re: EmacsW32
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:43:06 +0200

http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32+Emacs/Emacs-from-CVS/patched/Emacs-22-CvsP051231-EmacsW32-0.99.exe

2. when I enter some customization screen and I press "Finish"
the buffer still remains and doesn't deletes it self .. is this normal behaviour ?
Strange, this normally should not happen. Can you tell me exactly which file you have downloaded and what you did in customization buffer?

http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32+Emacs/Emacs-from-CVS/patched/Emacs-22-CvsP051231-EmacsW32-0.99.exe

this is the file,
I just entered to the Xrefactory Option page and pressed finish
this sin't happen in 21.3

anyway, It seems that version 22 doesn't work well with JDEE,
when I load Java file emacs just freeze
so its back to 21.3 anywho