NTEmacs crashes when Previewing a Letex file Using Auctex

From: SunMingming
Subject: NTEmacs crashes when Previewing a Letex file Using Auctex
Date: 17 Jan 2006 20:52:22 -0800

Hi all.  I'm working with NTEmacs 22.050.1 with Auctex on
windowsXP,Chinese Edition. When I'm previewing a latex file, I find
that all images are generated, but when I scroll the document to the
place the image to be shown, NTEmacs crashs with memory accessing error
and the dialog title notes the Emacs Clipboard. What can I do to solve
the problem?

I tried both manually installing Auctex and using the Emacs with Auctex
package on the Auctex site. They both show the same problem.

My NTEmacs can show pictures correctly. I'm wondering whether it is
because of the problem of clipboard format. Can anyone give some
advices for me ?

Thanks a lot!