Having the prolog buffer in a different frame.

From: Lars Bungum
Subject: Having the prolog buffer in a different frame.
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:53:05 +0100

Hi folks!

I'm using prolog mode (prolog.el) and it works well, but there is one little issue that bugs be. If I choose "Consult" a file, region or buffer, it compiles and evaluates and opens a new prolog session with the new predicates taken in mind *within* the current frame. I like to have two frames, though, with the prolog session next to the one editing the predicates.

Basically, I would like to tell Emacs, that if there already is a prolog session (buffer) running in a different frame, it should not open a new view of this in the current frame.

How? :)

--lars