Re: code folding

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Re: code folding
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:56:11 +0000

On 29 Jan 2006, Michael Powe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for folding.el or its current equivalent to do
> code/comment folding.  I can get by with just comment folding
> because hide-show doesn't work for comments.  It would be nice to
> have everything rolled up into a single package, though.
>
> All of the google references for folding.el are to either
> discussions only or to expired pages and I can't find a download
> location.  I can't find any indication that it has been superceded
> by a new, improved item, either.

I have a version that attempted to move folding.el (orig of Lokier and
Aalto) from selective display to overlays though recently I've rather
swapped over to

http://uuid.com/~marcus/computing/fold-mode.html

which is another WIP.

hide-show looks good too

Robert
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau