Re: smtpmail help

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: smtpmail help
Date: 30 Jan 2006 11:51:58 -0800

Well, I changed (setq smtpmail-smtp-server "smtp.earthlink.net") to
(setq smtpmail-smtp-server "smtp.charter.net"), and everything is
working ok now. My email account is with Earthlink, so I have always
used their smtp server; however, my ISP cable account is with Charter,
so I just switched to their smtp server. Is there a way I could use
earthlink's again without being kicked out? I'm not sure what I would
add to my .emacs file or even if it's possible. My concern is if I
needed to switch to my dial up earthlink account. Of course I could
just change back to Elnk from Chrtr.