Re: indentation, setting variables, commands, and M-x

From: john_sips_tea
Subject: Re: indentation, setting variables, commands, and M-x
Date: 3 Feb 2006 12:55:39 -0800

> In this case, you want to search the manual for "indent" or "indentation".
> Looking through the explanation of Info mode (from `C-h m'), you'll see that
> `i' looks up a topic in the index, and `s' searches the manual for a term.

Ok, I hit C-h m,and it waits for me to give a menu name. How do I get
to a
place where I can hit 'i' to look up a topic in the "index"? I see that
's' asks
me for a regex to search for, and it searches down the page, from the
current cursor location to find it. Is there a separate index page for
each
node? Or maybe only some nodes?