Re: vertical split autofill

From: Olwe Bottorff
Subject: Re: vertical split autofill
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:54:55 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the info. I did grab the latest
sgml-mode.el, but it seems incompatable with my emacs
21.3.1 on Fedora3. I tried byte-compile and it gave me
the error:
"Invalid escape character syntax". This is what the
regular .el does too when it tries to load when I grab
an .html file. I checked the archives and somebody
mentions the problem but didn't seem to get a
response.

Olwe