Re: indentation, setting variables, commands, and M-x

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: indentation, setting variables, commands, and M-x
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:11:14 +0100

Am 06.02.2006 um 19:36 schrieb Kevin Rodgers:

Why would you test global-font-lock-mode's function binding, then set
its variable binding? Especially since its doc string tells you to call
the function: (global-font-lock-mode 1)

Because I make mistakes and do not read everything ... I'll correct my .emacs! Thanks!

--
Greetings

  Pete

Mac OS X is like a wigwam: no fences, no gates, but an apache inside.