Emacs and Exceed quirky question.

From: DaLoverhino
Subject: Emacs and Exceed quirky question.
Date: 16 Feb 2006 10:59:03 -0800

Hello.  I run exceed at work, and use GNU emacs + exceed xterm to do
unix development.  When I type 'emacs -T MyProject', an emacs window
pops up with 'MyProject' as the title of the emacs window.  The same
label appears in the task bar.

However, when I minimize the window, and look at my task bar, the label
disappears, and is replaced by 'emacs@machine.blah'.

How do I have it so that the title 'MyProject' appears in the task bar
regardless of whether the window is opened or minimized?  (The reason
being, is that I'll have 2-3 emacs windows up with different projects
in them.)

Thanks.