Re: rmail with attachments

From: Peter S Galbraith
Subject: Re: rmail with attachments
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:36:43 -0500

Pedro S� da Costa <op132650c@mail.telepac.pt> wrote:

> I'm having problems in the configuration of mh-e and mmenconde.
>
> Can anybody show me the section for configure mh-e (mail for emacs) and
> mmenconde in the dotemacs?
>
> When i try to open mh-e in emacs with mh-rmail, i get that emacs can't
> found install-mh file or directory. How can i solve this problem?
>
> And if possible, what are others applications for reading mails?
>
> What are the difference between mh-e and VM? I suppose that is two
> programs that do the same.

Catching up on the list... Sorry for the last post.

If you are using MH-E and Emacs-21 (rather from CVS Emacs), then you
really should try the separetely available MH-E from
http://mh-e.sourceforge.net/

This version will handle MIME pretty natively through gnus (so it's also
best to have an updated gnus installation as well).

If you are using Debian, install the packages:

  mh-e, gnus, compface, swish++, picon-domains, w3m-el

Peter