Space in compiler file name

From: Brian Elmegaard
Subject: Space in compiler file name
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:55:35 +0100

Hi,

On windows I have a compiler installed under c:\Program
Files\dna\bin. This path is set to dna.bin-directory with customize
for the given mode.

When I run I get:
c:/program files/dna/bin/dna.exe
'c:/program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

The compile command is set by:
  (setq compile-command
                     (progn (concat dna-bin-directory "/"
                                    dna-executable-name " "
                                    (file-name-nondirectory
                                     buffer-file-name))))
  (setq dna-input-buffer-name (buffer-name))
  (compile compile-command)

How can I make dna-bin-directory contain spaces and pass this to
compile?

tia,
--
Brian (remove the sport for mail)