Re: Following references with mouse...

From: N. Raghavendra
Subject: Re: Following references with mouse...
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:00:56 +0530

At 2006-02-21T14:18:51+01:00, luca.spinacci@selex-comms.com wrote:

> I' d like to use function names in a buffer as reference to the real
> function definition in another buffer using Mouse-2 as reported in
> emacs manual (http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs) "26.4 Following
> References with the Mouse

AFAIK, such clickable hyperlinks are provided by the major mode of
those buffers, and not by the user.

I use tags for the task you mention [Info(emacs)Tags.  "Go direct to
any function in your program in one command.  Tags remembers which
file it is in."].

Raghavendra.

--
N. Raghavendra <raghu@mri.ernet.in> | See message headers for contact
Harish-Chandra Research Institute   | and OpenPGP details.