clearing all lisp definitions

From: Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: clearing all lisp definitions
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:41:18 +0100

Hi friends of Emacs

Is there any function which clears all unnecessary lisp definitions in
the interpreter and leaves a running Emacs in a state as if just
started with -Q?

I'm tinkering around with my own mode and I'm concerned that some old
remaining definitions might interfere when loading a modified mode
file. So I'd prefer to start with a clean slate (without quitting
Emacs every time).

Thanks

--
Best wishes