objective-c and emacs from cvs freezes

From: Frank Fredstone
Subject: objective-c and emacs from cvs freezes
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:07:06 -0800

Hi,

I know I'm not supposed to expect anything to work in CVS, but I
thought I'd mention that I found that I can cause emacs from yesterday
to freeze if I start with -q then create a file /tmp/test.m, which
enters objc-mode, then type:

@implementation

emacs freezes before the 'n' is displayed and I have to kill it. I'm
not reporting a bug, in case someone will say oh you just have to do
the flim flam to the flitzle schoop about it.