Re: rookie warning Can I search files from dired?

From: billy
Subject: Re: rookie warning Can I search files from dired?
Date: 1 Mar 2006 11:45:27 -0800

THankyou very much.  I have done the tutorial and have my cheet sheet
beside me.
20 years ago I ago I got friendly with emacs in the LISP Explorer
machine. When I left
it I thought emacs was picular tho that machine.  So I left it.
Several years later I discovered
my error.  too late.  I know I should have gone back to emacs long ago,
but I was just so fast with vim.  You don't think how, you just think
what, hitting keys is automatic.