showing matching {}[]() in lisp and slime mode

From: Jyrki Jaakkola
Subject: showing matching {}[]() in lisp and slime mode
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:34:53 GMT

Hello!

I have been trying to add parentheses matching for square brackets as well
as round bracket besides normally available parentheses in lisp mode. I'm
using lispbox from http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/lispbox. I need bracket
matching because I'm trying to use meta parser from
http://home.pipeline.com/~hbaker1/Prag-Parse.html.

I have tried changing lisp-mode-syntax-table as well as
emacs-lisp-mode-syntax-table from lisp-mode.el. Tried to add a hook to
change syntax table when going to lisp-mode or slime-mode. I have also
tried mic-paren.el (and I'm currently using it) to get it highlight
matching brackets but in vain.

Anybody care to share some information how I could get it working? I would
really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Jyrki Jaakkola