Filling Block Comment

From: August Karlstrom
Subject: Filling Block Comment
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 04:43:23 GMT

Hi everyone,

With

(require 'newcomment)
(setq comment-start "/*")
(setq comment-end "*/")
(set (make-local-variable 'fill-paragraph-function)
'fill-comment-paragraph)

the block comment

/* xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz */

is filled as (something like)

/* xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz
/* xyz xyz xyz */

instead of

/* xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz xyz
xyz xyz xyz */

How do I make `fill-comment-paragraph' work with block comments?

August

--
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your
signature.  This email was infected under the terms of the GNU