Emacs source package not available in ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/wi

From: Gustav Bertram
Subject: Emacs source package not available in ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/windows
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:41:46 +0200

Hi,

I tried to get the sources for the Windows port of Emacs 21.3 on the
official ftp site (ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/windows), but I can't
find it.

In fact, I can't find emacs-21.3-src.tar.gz anywhere!

Could you guys check this out and let me know what's going on?

Kind Regards,
Gustav Bertram

NOTE: I'm forwarding this to the Emacs mailinglist. Those on the list,
please respond directly to me - I'm not on the mailinglist.