Re: Redifine shortkeys?

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: Re: Redifine shortkeys?
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:24:28 -0800

> I would like to save a document by pressing: C-s instead of C-x C-s.
> I would also like to use search by pressing C-f instead of C-s.
> What do I type in my .emacs file to make this work?

While everyone else has suggested particular keybindings for these, I'd
like to suggest that you consider using CUA mode, which provides such
bindings and many more. Quoting from the "CUA Bindings" page of the
Emacs manual:

,----

`----

--
Edward O'Connor
hober0@gmail.com

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.