Problems printing out diary

From: Dirk J. Guerrero Drücker
Subject: Problems printing out diary
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:59:32 +0200

Hi, I'm new using newsgroups, please excuse me if I do something wrong.

I use the calendar in xemas, the diary file as well. I have problems printing
out the appointments of a single day.

It is easy to use the calendar and it is easy to display the appointments by
typing "d". But how can I print the appointments for that day? I tried to
mark the region and to print the region. Emacs always prints out the whole
diary file! Can anybody please help me? Please consider that I'm not an
experienced user.

Thank you very much!