Solution to Exceed question.

From: DaLoverhino
Subject: Solution to Exceed question.
Date: 7 Apr 2006 08:41:33 -0700

Hey guys, long ago I posted the following:

****
Hello.  I run exceed at work, and use GNU emacs + exceed xterm to do
unix development.  When I type 'emacs -T MyProject', an emacs window
pops up with 'MyProject' as the title of the emacs window.  The same
label appears in the task bar.

However, when I minimize the window, and look at my task bar, the label
disappears, and is replaced by 'em...@machine.blah'.

How do I have it so that the title 'MyProject' appears in the task bar
regardless of whether the window is opened or minimized?  (The reason
being, is that I'll have 2-3 emacs windows up with different projects
in them.)

Thanks.
****

I got several solutions from this group.  Thanks for that!
The best advice given to me was a guy who posted where in the emacs
help to look.  I got a very nice solution to my question from that help
page:

xterm: emacs -name "ProjectName" &

Does exactly what I want.  I thought I'd follow up on the thread and
post here, just in case anyone else has the same question.

Thanks again guys.