GNU-SECURE is void

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres
Subject: GNU-SECURE is void
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:50:09 +0200

I am running NT Emacs 22.0.50.1 (nqmacs) with Guy's latest
gnuserve_beta. Logged to a UNIX machine I try to do a gnuclient
properly specifying the -h and -p options. No matter what I try, I
always get in the locally running NT Emacs instance:

error in process filter: Symbol's value as variable is void:
GNU-SECURE

The environment variable GNU_SECURE is defined and pointing to a file
which contains name and IP of the remote UNIX machine.

Any ideas what to try?

Cordially, Ismael
--
Anacron job 'cron.daily' on debian