Re: GNU Emacs Calc

From: Ye Wenbin
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs Calc
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:19:56 +0800

Calculator is a part of GNU emacs. If you emacs version is not too old,
maybe you can start calculator by M-x calc.

On Thu, 4 May 2006 00:54:43 -0700 (PDT), evaristegalois <evaristegalois@hotmail.com> wrote:

Here's something that's driving me crazy: I am looking for a calculator that will also work as a financial calculator under emacs. There is such a thing, and it is extremely well-documented: Gnu Emacs Calc 2.02. Except: as much as
I search and google, I cannot find the actual files to download for
installation. On the gnu.org website I am referred to the Savannah Emacs
repositories where Calc is nowhere to be found. Can anybody help?

--evaristegalois