Re: compare-windows and split-window-horizontally

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: compare-windows and split-window-horizontally
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 07:47:38 +0200

Mickey Ferguson wrote:

I frequently use the compare-windows function when I've split a buffer using split-window-vertically. It performs great. But if I use split-window-horizontally instead of split-window-horizontally, compare-windows doesn't work. Is there a way to make it work?

Don't know, but it will work in the next version of Emacs. There you will also have a very nice version of ediff to compare buffers.