Re: jde classpath problem

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: jde classpath problem
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:29:09 +0200

Michael Powe wrote:
Hello,

The problem is that I can't compile servlets.  Ordinary java classes
compile fine within emacs but not servlets.  The compiler complains
that it can't find the classes when compiling within JDE.  If I go to
the commandline in a dos box, i can compile the servlet.

I've checked the doc about setting the CP and followed the directions
there.
This is on windows xp, so the paths have spaces in them, e.g.,
c:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 5.5/common/lib/servlet-api.jar.
I tried putting quotation marks around the string and double
backslashing the spaces and plain text.  Nothing seems to work.

Any help in getting this fixed would be appreciated.

Thanks.

mp
Have you checked the jdee mailing list archives?