Re: Deleting nameless BBDB Entry

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: Deleting nameless BBDB Entry
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:35:42 -0600

Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk> writes:

>   BS> Add a name field with Ctl-o and see if you can delete it then.
>

> Yeah, that works. But for some reason, it sends after the rename it
> sends BBDB into a hang, which I have to Ctrl-G out of.
>
> Editing the BBDB file by hand seems like the best option for the
> mo...

I'm thinking that bbdb is getting to be a bit of an abandonded project
and it's code is a bit messy and long in tooth, so bug fixes might be
few and far between in the future.  Of course, the beauty is that you
can just edit the file and be done with it...try that with an outlook
bug :)

> Cheers
Indeed.  Glad I could help.

--
burton samograd                                 kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft.blogspot.com     www.myspace.com/kruhft  metashell.blogspot.com